Whether you are looking for exciting games and fierce competition or enjoying yourself while playing some matches, the Amsterdam Open is the tournament to visit. Good public transport to the lively centre of Amsterdam makes for a great opportunity to visit the famous city.
Before you read any further, have a look at our 2014 after movie: http://youtu.be/
- Well organized
- Great facilities
- Price money in 1st division
- Teams from all over the world (11 nationalities last year)
- Free campsite
- Great atmosphere
- Visit Amsterdam
Start date: 21-05-2016
End date: 22-05-2016
Nr. of pitches: 5
Location: Amsteldijk-Zuid 253
Country: The Netherlands
Registration consists of 3 steps:
- Fill out this google form: http://goo.gl/forms/
- Pay the entry fee:
- Early bird (payment has to be received before 14/2/16): €80,-
- Regular registration: €100,-
- 4 weeks prior to the tournament you will receive a bulletin in which you’ll be asked to fill in a second google form with player information.
BIC (SWIFT) INGBNL2A
Stating: Entry Fee Amsterdam Open 2016 – ‘TEAMNAME’
Bank: ING Bank N.V.
In combination with Essen:
Last but not least, the Amsterdam Open is held only 4 days after the Deutchland Cup in Essen. A great possibility to make one trip for 2 great tournaments!